-   -   Chart showing ranges of prices of different items? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/252860-chart-showing-ranges-prices-different-items.html)

Dream

Chart showing ranges of prices of different items?

Greetings,

I am trying to create a chart similar to the one available at the following
link:

http://earthtrends.wri.org/images/et...cost_small.jpg

It shows on the Y-axis different items. On the X-axis, the price in USD
0..1...2...3...4...5...6...7...and so on.

Than, for each product I need to plot its range of prices. For example, for
item 1, its price ranges from 3 to 5 dollar. so it should be a horizontal
line or bar extending from 3 to 5.

Could you please explain to me how to do it? By the way, Any idea what these
types of charts are called?

Thanks in advance,