-   -   dashboard (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/25275-dashboard.html)

John O. Knoke

dashboard

I need to create dashboards (odometers) any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bernard Liengme

Make a bar or a column chart with one value
Format it to taste
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"John O. Knoke" wrote in message ...
I need to create dashboards (odometers) any help would be greatly appreciated.

John Mansfield

John,

These examples may help:

http://www.andypope.info/charts/gauge.htm

http://www.pdbook.com/index.php/excel/pie_chart_gauge/

http://pdbook.com/index.php/excel/xy_gauge_chart/

John Mansfield
http://www.pdbook.com

"John O. Knoke" wrote:

I need to create dashboards (odometers) any help would be greatly appreciated

Jon Peltier

Let me toss another version into the ring:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/SpeedometerXP.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP