-   -   Fund Raising Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/251964-fund-raising-chart.html)

samiauthor

Fund Raising Chart

Does anyone know of a way to create a fund raising chart in Excel? I'm
looking for something like a temperature chart. I want it to be interactive
so when i update the excel spreadsheet it will update the chart.

Any ideas?
Sharon

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Fund Raising Chart

I have just put up an EXCEL 2007 example for you at:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

It is item number 25 at the top of the page.

If you change any of the numbers in column B the chart will update
automatically.

Thanks.