-   -   How do I insert benchmark lines into charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/251945-how-do-i-insert-benchmark-lines-into-charts.html)

Dwilliams

How do I insert benchmark lines into charts?

Can you one help me on inserting benchmark lines into excel charts? thanks

Tushar Mehta

How do I insert benchmark lines into charts?

Straight lines
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ch...nes/index.html

Jon Peltier has a different take on the subject. Search his website
(www.peltiertech.com)

On Mon, 28 Dec 2009 08:46:02 -0800, dwilliams
wrote:

Can you one help me on inserting benchmark lines into excel charts? thanks

Regards,

Tushar Mehta
Microsoft MVP Excel 2000-present
www.tushar-mehta.com
Excel and PowerPoint tutorials and add-ins