-   -   VBA Axis line weight (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/251114-vba-axis-line-weight.html)

SteveG[_4_]

VBA Axis line weight

I am trying to set a number of parameters on a chart but am missing a
way to set the axis line thickness (weight)? I have XLS 2007.

With ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary)
.AxisTitle.Font.Name = "Arial"
.AxisTitle.Font.Size = 12
.AxisTitle.Font.Bold = True
.AxisTitle.Font.ColorIndex = 16
.AxisTitle.Top = 70
.AxisTitle.Left = 43
.TickLabelPosition = xlTickLabelPositionLow
.TickLabels.Font.Name = "Arial"
.TickLabels.Font.Size = 12
.TickLabels.Font.Bold = False
.TickLabels.Font.ColorIndex = 16
End With

I keep hitting a brick wall with with axis.width so that can't be it!

Steve

Herbert Seidenberg

VBA Axis line weight

Excel 2007 Chart
Format Axis
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ozmyqzi2ymk/12_15_09.xlsm

Peter T

VBA Axis line weight

Dim ax As Axis
Set ax = ActiveChart.Axes(xlValue, xlPrimary)
' only do this in xl2007+
ax.Format.Line.Weight = 2.25

Regards,
Peter T