Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to change series plotting order without changing legend order?

My chart has four data series. They all plot as the same kind of line and
they all plot against the same axes. Series 1 - 4 must be listed in the
legend in that order top to bottom; however on the chart itself they must be
superimposed on each other such that 4 is on the bottom and 1 plots on top -
how do I force this? Excel defaults to plotting 1 on the bottom and 4 on top.

In other words, Excel superimposes the series on the plot in the opposite
order it lists them in the legend. Is there a way to reverse this?

Thanks,
Patrick