-   -   Indicating lines from data labels to pie chart segments (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/249525-indicating-lines-data-labels-pie-chart-segments.html)

Akcath

Indicating lines from data labels to pie chart segments

How do I get lines that go from my Data labels to the specified segment on my
pie chart? Thanks very much.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Indicating lines from data labels to pie chart segments

In EXCEL 2007 try this:-

Insert / Illustrations group / single left hand click on the downwards
facing arrow of Shapes / select the line that you want / then click where you
want it.

Thanks.