Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Excel 2007 spreadsheet saved as DBF4

Just converted to Windows 7. My Excel spreadsheet .xls can't "save as DBF4"
I was using Windows XP and had no problems. Help please.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Mary,
This has nothing to do with your version of Windows but with your version of
Office (the two are not related)
A Google search with "excel DBF converter" go many hits
best wishes
--
Bernard Liengme
http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme