-   -   select a series that is transparent for formatting in a bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/248998-select-series-transparent-formatting-bar-chart.html)

NDBC

select a series that is transparent for formatting in a bar chart

I am creating a Gantt chart using a floating bar chart. I have changed the
fill and border of series one to none. This worked fine and it can't be seen.
However it still shows up in the legend. How can I select this series so I
can take it out of the legend.

Thanks

Andy Pope

select a series that is transparent for formatting in a bar chart

Hi,

For information on deleting legend entries
http://www.andypope.info/charts/deletelegendentry.htm

Cheers
Andy

--