-   -   How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/248876-how-can-i-create-my-own-template-graphs-easy-reuse.html)

bailey

How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse?

I am finding the process to customise graphs much more time consuming in
Excel 2007 and would like to set up my own style as such so that when I
produce a graph I have all ready preset font, line width, colour schemes etc
rather than having to go into each graph individually. Is this possible?

Andy Pope

How can I create my own template for graphs for easy reuse?

Hi,

Yes you can save as template.
Chart Tools Design Type Save As Template.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/ex...072051033.aspx

Cheers
Andy

--