-   -   Excel 2007 option (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/248255-excel-2007-option.html)

DPingger

Excel 2007 option

The display option for charting 0 values is fixed on Zero; the gap option is
grayed out. How do I get this fixed or is there a step I'm missing?

TIA.

Dpingger

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Excel 2007 option

If your chart is a column chart or a combo chart that includes a column
series, the setting may be disabled. Start with a line chart, change the
setting, then convert the series to the types you need.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

DPingger wrote:
The display option for charting 0 values is fixed on Zero; the gap option is
grayed out. How do I get this fixed or is there a step I'm missing?

TIA.

Dpingger

DPingger

Excel 2007 option

Thanks for responding, Jon.

Yes it is a line chart, i should have said that earlier, and it's still
grayed out. That's why I'm perflexed. Is there another setting someplace that
I should check?

TIA

dPingger

DPingger wrote:
The display option for charting 0 values is fixed on Zero; the gap option is
grayed out. How do I get this fixed or is there a step I'm missing?

TIA.

Dpingger

.

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Excel 2007 option

Hmmm, nothing comes to mind.

- Jon
-------

DPingger wrote:
The display option for charting 0 values is fixed on Zero; the gap option is
grayed out. How do I get this fixed or is there a step I'm missing?

TIA.

Dpingger

.

Andy Pope

Excel 2007 option

Check to make sure the line chart is not the Stacked Line sub type.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel