-   -   Single Series Stacked Column - HELP (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/247581-single-series-stacked-column-help.html)

CB

Single Series Stacked Column - HELP

I am working late and frustrated. I need to construct a single series
vertical stacked column to show a fundraising results for a special challenge
with giving to 5 programs on our school website. I have tried for hours in
excel 2007, searched online for templates. One answer said you can do it in
2003 with the template wizard, then save it in 2007. I don't have 2003.

Here is my ss:

Fund 1 Fund 2 Fund 3 Fund 4 Fund 5 Total
11,000 8,000 200 11,000 5,000 35,200
--
Frustrated in SC

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Single Series Stacked Column - HELP

Single series means only one item in the stack. I think what you want is
a single stack with five series (for the five funds).

Select the data (not including the Total column), create a stacked
column chart, then change rows and columns so the series are in columns.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

CB wrote:
I am working late and frustrated. I need to construct a single series
vertical stacked column to show a fundraising results for a special challenge
with giving to 5 programs on our school website. I have tried for hours in
excel 2007, searched online for templates. One answer said you can do it in
2003 with the template wizard, then save it in 2007. I don't have 2003.

Here is my ss:

Fund 1 Fund 2 Fund 3 Fund 4 Fund 5 Total
11,000 8,000 200 11,000 5,000 35,200

[email protected]

Single Series Stacked Column - HELP

Jon,