-   -   Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/246861-excel-2007-line-chart-markers.html)

Bishop

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

I'm using a Line Chart With Markers tracking 4 data lines:
Red with Circles
Black with Squares
Blue with Diamonds
Yellow with Triangles

The yellow with triangles is very light and doesn't show very well in my PP
presentation. I would like to change the color of just that one line. How
do I do that?

Luke M

Excel 2007 Line Chart with Markers

Click on that series in the chart, and right click, format series. You should
now be able to change the color of the series.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M