Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default In Office 2007 can't see chart series values unless chart unprotec

In Office 2007 I can't slide cursor over series in charts to see values
unless the worksheet is unprotected and this is not an option. In Office 2003
it works fine even if the sheet is protected. It does not matter if I save
the file in Office 2003 or 2007 format. Is there a chart option in 07 that I
need to change? Thanks in advance,