-   -   formula that accesses data from another sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/246738-formula-accesses-data-another-sheet.html)

SteveZmyname

formula that accesses data from another sheet

Hello
If I have data in one sheet how can I display the number in a different sheet.
Example, a sheet thats named data to display on another sheet named chart.
a formula like =SUM(L6:O6) would I assume go in the destination sheet.

thanks for any help
Steve

Andy Pope

formula that accesses data from another sheet

Hi,

You would need to include the sheet name in the range reference.

=SUM(Data!L6:O6)

Cheers
Andy
--