-   -   A different Graph/Chart - Perhaps, or perhaps not !! (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/246299-different-graph-chart-perhaps-perhaps-not.html)

Mattlynn via OfficeKB.com

A different Graph/Chart - Perhaps, or perhaps not !!

Hi
I am quite an experiance excel user.
I want to plot a graph, and want something more "in your face" than the
everday line, 2 axis, area, bars, floating waterfalls , pie charts etc.
Its unfortunate i am only on 2002 here whereas my recent last companyt i was
on 2007.

My data is basically years across the top (X), and categories down the side
(Y), with various sales info to plot.

Any good ideas from all you great excel wizzes out there on something a bit
special or different on charting this data?

Many Many Thanks
Matt

--
Matt Lynn