-   -   Creating one chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/243457-creating-one-chart.html)

Desper84AnAnswer

Creating one chart

How do I create a chart which shows both a total number of bookings & the
total revenue matched against months of the year. e.g:

Months Total Bookings Total Revenue
Jan 39 $10.00
Feb 20 $5.00
Mar 15 $21.00

The list above is on a separate worksheet & I want to create a chart on a
different worksheet but in the same workbook.

Luke M

Creating one chart

You could either do a combination chart (bars and lines?) with one of the
series on a secondary axis, or you cuold try to create a panel chart:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/StackedCharts.html
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Desper84AnAnswer" wrote:

How do I create a chart which shows both a total number of bookings & the
total revenue matched against months of the year. e.g:

Months Total Bookings Total Revenue
Jan 39 $10.00
Feb 20 $5.00
Mar 15 $21.00

The list above is on a separate worksheet & I want to create a chart on a
different worksheet but in the same workbook.

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Creating one chart

The values aren't different enough to require dual axes. A plain old
line chart would work fine.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier