-   -   Changing Numebers on Y Axis, without affecting Graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/242325-changing-numebers-y-axis-without-affecting-graph.html)

BRamos

Changing Numebers on Y Axis, without affecting Graph

I have a simple bar I created showing sites that have construction done. Is
there anyway to have excel convert my data into a % (out of 100%) and graph
my items? I do not want to do the math for each individual peice of data.
Example: I have on peice of data that basically says 4 out of 5 were
completed. How can I make excell chart that as 90%?

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Changing Numebers on Y Axis, without affecting Graph

Well, first of all, 4 out of 5 is 80%. Second, charts plot whatever is
input. If you want to plot percentages, you have to calculate them, and
plot the calculations.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier