-   -   Pivot Table Chart Legend (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/241702-pivot-table-chart-legend.html)

Chiccada

Pivot Table Chart Legend

Hello all.

I am currently developng a Line chart via a pivot table. One thing I have
noticed is that the legend runs in ascending order. E.g. Z at the top down to
A's at the bottom. Is there any way of getting the legend "flipped" so it
runs A-Z without amending the pivot table itself??

Thank you.

Andy Pope

Pivot Table Chart Legend

Hi,

Double check the chart type. A flipped legend would suggest a Stacked
Line chart rather than a plain Line chart.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Pivot Table Chart Legend

I believe this is controlled by the order of the series in the pivot table,
which is usually in Ascending order. Although you said you don't want to
amend the pivot table maybe it would be alright to sort the field in
Ascending order in the PT?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire