-   -   Y2 axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/240865-y2-axis.html)

Tyre Anser

Y2 axis

How do I install a Y2 axis into a 2D line graph in ex cel office 07 ... seems
there is no easy way ....ms help suggests choosing a compatible graph but
neglects to tell us which is compatible ... so sticking with a simple 2D line
graph I am up a blind alley going no where fast ... thanks in advance of
rany asisstance

Andy Pope

Y2 axis

Hi,

To have 2 Y axes you need a minimum of 2 series of data. If you just want
dual axis labelling then the second set of data can be a repeat of the
first.
Otherwise create a chart with both series on the primary axis. Select one of
the series to move to the secondary y axis.
Format dialog Series Options Secondary axis.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel