-   -   Plotting multiple times against one date succesively for multiple (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/240719-plotting-multiple-times-against-one-date-succesively-multiple.html)

Mal[_2_]

Plotting multiple times against one date succesively for multiple

IOW...I have an event that happens multiple irregular times each day. I
would like to do a scatter graph that would show x=dates, y=time hh:mm:ss.
So each data point on x has multiple y's. Is this possible?

I've had no luck thus far and have tried all the usual suspects.

Luke M

Plotting multiple times against one date succesively for multiple

Not exactly sure what trouble you're running into, but this is what I was
able to do:

With no group of cells selection, open the chart wizard, select XY
(scatter) graph. On the next screen, click on the Series tab, Add a series.
Give the series a name (if desired) then select your range of dates as the X
values and the times as the Y values. This then produces a chart with dates
on the x-axis, and allows for multiple y-values per x.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M