-   -   Renaming Chart Sheets in 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/237723-renaming-chart-sheets-2007-a.html)

Ailish

Renaming Chart Sheets in 2007

Hi

I have 2 files with 2 charts sheets in both files. When they are opened
seperately the files retain the names chart 1 and chart 2 respectively. But
when both are opened together the chart sheets are renamed to chart 1 and
chart 2 in one file and chart 3 and chart 4 in the other file. I am using a
macro to update information extra and want the standard names retained. This
appears to only be an issue with 2007 files as if I save them as 2003 they
work perfect.

Can you confirm if this is a known issue and if there is a work around?

Thanks
Ailish