-   -   Different Error Bars for Each Point (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/237634-different-error-bars-each-point.html)

jeannecd19

Different Error Bars for Each Point

How do I make separate/different y-error bar for each data point in Excel
2003. As far as I can tell it isn't possible, but it would be a life saver if
someone could help me out.

For example...
point A needs a +- of 2.7, but point B needs a +- of 3.2. And so on...

Jon Peltier[_2_]

Different Error Bars for Each Point

Scroll about halfway down, to the section called Custom Error Bar Values:

Error Bars in Excel Charts -
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ErrorBars.html

or if you're stuck with Excel 2007:

Error Bars in Excel 2007 -