-   -   data table labels for x axis (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/236987-data-table-labels-x-axis.html)

Christy

data table labels for x axis

When putting excel data table on a chart, the label on the tables is
appearing as number versus date format. I have two charts one shows the date
format as it should be and the other chart pulling from the same data source
is showing numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

John Mansfield

data table labels for x axis

It appears that the data table initially takes the format of the data source.
As a result, you might check that the chart data source is in a date format.
The formatting for the data table can be manually changed after that.

--
John Mansfield
http://www.cellmatrix.net