-   -   cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/235218-cells.html)

adding cells

cells

Ok, I need to add some cells together. They are numbered by buildings for the
cell and 2 buildings are in the same cell. How do I add them together, along
with the rest of the cells? ex: I did =J66+J66+J32
I need them to plus, plus, plus.. even though it's in the same cell.. does
this make sense? I need help... PLEASE!!!

OssieMac

cells

Don't really understand the question. Can you post an example of the data in
each of the cells J66 and J32 plus an example of what you want the output to
be.

Also in what cell do you want the output?

OssieMac

"adding cells" wrote:

Ok, I need to add some cells together. They are numbered by buildings for the
cell and 2 buildings are in the same cell. How do I add them together, along
with the rest of the cells? ex: I did =J66+J66+J32
I need them to plus, plus, plus.. even though it's in the same cell.. does
this make sense? I need help... PLEASE!!!

dsm

cells

It's not clear exactly what you are asking, but I suspect you should read up
on the SUMPRODUCT() function.