-   -   Printing Charts to Adobe (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/235081-printing-charts-adobe.html)

Bern Notice[_2_]

Printing Charts to Adobe

We are having problems printing charts from Excel (2007) to an Adobe (Acrobat
8) .pdf file. The pdf file is blank. Does anyone know how to get around
this?

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Printing Charts to Adobe

Hi,

Not sure how you are going about this but I tried this and it worked:

1. Select the chart
2. Choose Office Button, Save As and from the pop-out choose PDF or XPS

The Save As PDF is a free Microsoft Download

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire