-   -   Removing Points from Chart. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/234908-removing-points-chart.html)

RAZ

Removing Points from Chart.

Hi,
is it possible to click and remove data points from the chart manually.

I would like to remove some points that are not close to my trendline or
best fit line i have created on the chart, and at the same time i want them
to get removed from the cells (where I have the data table).

Is this possible? How? Please Help. Thanks in advance.

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

Removing Points from Chart.

I'm afraid that is not possible
In pre-2007 versions you can drag a point on an XY chart to a new position
BTW: do be aware that it you remove data points, the trendline will also
shift
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme