-   -   getpivotdata in excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/234907-getpivotdata-excel-2007-a.html)

Fern

getpivotdata in excel 2007

=+GETPIVOTDATA(pivot1,$A$3 & " " &B$2 & " " &A5)

I'm trying to return pivot table data to another sheet. The range of the
pivot table is called "pivot1" and the reference cells represent (name of
doc), (date), (procedure type). I get a REF#
I have spent hours already and need a solution fast.

Please

Debra Dalgleish

getpivotdata in excel 2007

What formula do you get if you type an equal sign, then click on a data
cell in the pivot table?
Adapt that by replacing the item names with cell references. For example:

=GETPIVOTDATA("Qty",pivot1,"Doc",$A$3,"Date",$B$2, "ProcedureType",$A5)

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures