-   -   Move x axis to the top of a 3D horizontal bar chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/234227-move-x-axis-top-3d-horizontal-bar-chart.html)

Move x axis to top of horz. 3D Bar Chart

Move x axis to the top of a 3D horizontal bar chart

How do I change the position of the x axis to the top of a horizontal 3D bar
chart, in 2003?

ALEX

Move x axis to the top of a 3D horizontal bar chart

I believe you should go to "format axis" on y-axis scale tab change
"category (x) axis crosses at:" to desired value. hope this helps. you may
have to adjust your bars or afterwards