-   -   Sample Size as Series Data Label (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/233639-sample-size-series-data-label.html)

Steve Haack

Sample Size as Series Data Label

I have a line graph, which displays the median of a set of samples, from week
to week.

Instead of the series labels showing the actual median number, is there a
way for me to get it to show the sample size that was used to calculate the
median? That is a much more important number for what I need to show.

Thanks,
Steve

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Sample Size as Series Data Label

Hi,

You can use the free add-in below to add custom data labels:

http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire