-   -   Excel Pivot Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/233637-re-excel-pivot-chart.html)

Pecoflyer[_361_]

Excel Pivot Chart

jean;377924 Wrote:
Ho do I add an editable field to an excel pivot chart?

Hi, posting in the right forum would probably help Blink1

--
Pecoflyer

Cheers -
Pecoflyer's Profile: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/member.php?userid=14
View this thread: http://www.thecodecage.com/forumz/sh...d.php?t=105757

Shane Devenshire[_2_]

Excel Pivot Chart

Hi,

In general when you want to edit a pivot table (pivot chart) you edit the
data source not the pivot tabel.

What exactly do you want to edit in the chart and why?

Cheers,
Shane Devenshire