-   -   Clustered Stacked Chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/233347-clustered-stacked-chart.html)

Tracey

Clustered Stacked Chart

Hello,

I'm needing to represent two different data sets in one Chart (stacked
columns)

1st data set is:

Jan Feb Mar etc
Compliant 2 3 5
Non Comp 1 2 3

My second data set is based on a different set of data altogether:

Jan Feb Mar etc
Actions Open 2 3 6
Actions Closed 2 7 5
Actions O/due 3 2 1

When I add a series it adds it to the top of the other stacked chart... how
do I get it to sit next to each other?

Many thanks

Luke M

Clustered Stacked Chart

Check out Jon's site on clustered-stack charts.

http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/

Note that you may need to scroll down a little to get to article, due to
browser setup's.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M