-   -   Month as Axis entry (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/233346-month-axis-entry.html)

LuisE

Month as Axis entry

I have a line chart with data for each day of the year.
I want the X axis instead of showing every day to show only the respective
month once for all the possible occurrences within that month. In other words
if I have data for 1/5/09, 1/7/09, 1/15/09 ect instead of showing every day
in X I would like to show Jan once.

Thanks in advance

David Biddulph[_2_]

Month as Axis entry