-   -   Formating Charts 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/232172-formating-charts-2007-a.html)

Colin

Formating Charts 2007

Has anybody had trouble with formating the series on charts, each time i set
up a line with markers chart it gives me the series with no conection between
points, when i go into the source data and go to the connect series it is
blanked out. Even when I reformat the series induvdualy (painfully).
Then I saved it as template and when I apply the template the same thing
happens to the new chart, also when i move the chart all the formating i did
goes back again to the series with no connections between the points.
And each of the formating tasks is painfully slow in responding.
I am not impressed with excel 2007!!!