-   -   Why is the graph invisible when I move it to a "new sheet"? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/232003-why-graph-invisible-when-i-move-new-sheet.html)

Frederic

Why is the graph invisible when I move it to a "new sheet"?

I've moved from Excel 2003 to Excel 2007, and I have a problem when creating
new graphs and moving them to a new sheet (i.e. the whole sheet is dedicated
to the graph). When I create a graph included in a sheet the graph is well
displayed, but if I want to put the graph on a sheet specifically dedicated
to the graph, the graph is not visible anymore

Andy Pope

Why is the graph invisible when I move it to a "new sheet"?

Hi,

Do you have a print driver installed?

Cheers
Andy