-   -   Excel graph where series-label is a part of the data (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/231804-excel-graph-where-series-label-part-data.html)

GeoFru

Excel graph where series-label is a part of the data

I have data, where the series name (the Label, below, like 1024, 2048) is
part of the rows of data.
Let's say the 1,2,3 are the months to guide the plot on the x-axis.
The data to plot is the 0.41, 0.47, etc.
Q: How to plot, showing the labeled series, without a lot of cut and paste
(Imagine 200 rows!).

Best case would be 3 series, in a line chart.
In XL2007, I can get the graph, but then need to go back to each series to
add the cell-reference for the series name. If I go to the fomula bar, I can
paste in and modify for each series, but still very tedious.

The data, for example:
1024 1 0.41
1024 2 0.47
1024 3 0.49