-   -   Superimpose one Pipeline chart over another (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/231504-superimpose-one-pipeline-chart-over-another.html)

ogerriz

Superimpose one Pipeline chart over another

Previouosly posted as Superimpose one Tornade chart over another 17/5

We are using a tornado/pipeline chart to show our sales but we would also
like to
show or superimpose the "perfect" pipeline to match our actual sales.

Is this possible?

Andy Pope

Superimpose one Pipeline chart over another

Hi,

It depends how you have created the original chart.
You can place the 'perfect' pipeline on the secondary axis and the change
the width of the bars. In order to do this though you would need to be
creating the chart with negative values for the bars facing left. Or using
formula, along with an additional series to create a floating stack.

Here is an example with lines denoting a second set of data.
http://www.andypope.info/ngs/ng3.htm

Cheers
Andy

--