-   -   PIVOT CHART LABELS (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/231270-pivot-chart-labels.html)

Killer Janis B

PIVOT CHART LABELS

I have a PivotChart bar chart. The axis fields are 2 fields. The text from
field 1 is aligned vertically on the chart, the text from field 2 is
horizontal. I want both text labels to be aligned horizontally. Please
help!!

Andy Pope

PIVOT CHART LABELS

Hi,

Unfortunately you can not change the alignment of nested axis labels.

Cheers
Andy

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel