Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Dual Bar Chart

I have a simple table with Sales, several Cost-categories and Result per
month over one year. How do I create two columns per month, one for Sales and
one for the Cost-catergories, so that the difference in hight of these two
columns represent my Result per month?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Perhaps you want a clustered-stacked column chart?
http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/clu...column-charts/

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/

Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______