-   -   New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/231020-new-chart-excel-2007-not-showed-unless-preview.html)

rolando

New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview

I have a sheet with multiple charts in Excel 2007
one of the new created charts is hidden when I open the file
Unless preview is selected, then finally turned on BUT many formats are
changed and objects on charts (titles,...) can not be moved !
what's wrong ?

Bernard Liengme[_3_]

New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview

Make sure you have installed SP2 for Office 2007 as this fixes some (not
all) chart problems
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Rolando" wrote in message
I have a sheet with multiple charts in Excel 2007
one of the new created charts is hidden when I open the file
Unless preview is selected, then finally turned on BUT many formats are
changed and objects on charts (titles,...) can not be moved !
what's wrong ?

rolando

New Chart in Excel 2007 is NOT showed unless preview

agree, but SP2 is installed
The weard thing is that this problem does NOT occur on another PC with Excel
2007, only on mine !