-   -   How can I show/hide plots in a chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/230662-how-can-i-show-hide-plots-chart.html)

Two-bit Tony

How can I show/hide plots in a chart?

I have about 9 bell curves in a chart, 1 standard and 8 variances. They lie
almost on top of each other and the chart is cluttered. I want to turn off 7
of them and compare them, one at a time, to the standard. Is there a way to
toggle them on and off without having to re-select the source data every
time? Re-selecting is tolerable for only 9 plots, but what if I had 100 or
1000? Then it would be overwhelming.

David Biddulph[_2_]

How can I show/hide plots in a chart?

Hide & unhide the data on the source spreadsheet.
--
David Biddulph