-   -   How do I copy a graph that I want to modify in powerpoint? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/230530-how-do-i-copy-graph-i-want-modify-powerpoint.html)

Ipata

How do I copy a graph that I want to modify in powerpoint?

With this version of excel, unlike the old one, I'm not able to modify in
powerpoint a graph created in excel. Is there any solution, or I have to go
back to the old version?
thanks!

Anna

Jon Peltier

How do I copy a graph that I want to modify in powerpoint?

By modify, do you mean turn into separate drawing shapes, and modify those?

In Excel, select the chart, on the Home tab, click on Paste As Picture
Copy As Picture. Choose the Picture option, not Bitmap.

They've hidden this command even better in Excel 2007. I know all about it,
and I still took three weeks to find it. But now I know. next time I want
Copy, I'll look under Paste. When I want Delete, I'll look under Insert. And
when I want to shut down my computer, I'll go to Start.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://PeltierTech.com/WordPress/
Advanced Excel Conference - June 17-18 2009 - Charting and Programming
http://peltiertech.com/Training/2009...00906ACNJ.html
_______