Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default How to create a chart based on color percentage?

The data I am trying to compile for a pie chart is based on the color
percentage of the data. For example, I used three colors to identify my data
range. How can I base the pie chart not on the data, but on the colors used?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Colors do not have any cardinality attached to them. How large a wedge
should burnt orange be compared to lavendar or off-white?
What you can do is enter numeric values in the worksheet that correspond to
the colors and plot those values.
--
Tushar Mehta
http://www.tushar-mehta.com