-   -   How to change line chart color based on condition like + and -. (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/230191-how-change-line-chart-color-based-condition-like.html)

egii

How to change line chart color based on condition like + and -.

I have a line chart that is somtimes negative and somtimes positive. I would
like the line when negative to be red and when positive to be black or blue
or green. Is there a conditional format procedure for line charts?

Andy Pope

How to change line chart color based on condition like + and -.

Hi,

This may help
http://www.andypope.info/charts/conditionalline.htm

Cheers