-   -   Can't copy the whole bar chart with Block Arrows over the last cou (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/230190-cant-copy-whole-bar-chart-block-arrows-over-last-cou.html)

Jon

Can't copy the whole bar chart with Block Arrows over the last cou

I developed a bar chart diagram with 10 bars in it. I covered these bars
with Block Arrows that I copied from AutoShapes. The chart looks fine and can
be printed correctly. But when I tried to copy the chart to a WORD document
or to my email, the last 2 bars will show up without the Block Arrows. The
front 8 bars are fine. Is there anything that I can do to correct this error?

Thanks,
Jon