-   -   Dates display inconsistent in MS Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/229861-dates-display-inconsistent-ms-excel-2007-a.html)

Bagia

Dates display inconsistent in MS Excel 2007

I have two files with the same date ranges (Jun-01 thru Jun-09), but in the
chart one file shows Jan not Jun. The only difference is the format, in the
first file the first date is shown as a number format with value of , whereas
in the second file it is shown as a date mmm-yy.

Can someone explain why this is happening? I can send the files if you want
to see exactly how the dates are entered. Please assist.

Thanks!