-   -   hide the 'drop page fields here' from a pivotchart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/229762-hide-drop-page-fields-here-pivotchart.html)

lawandgrace

hide the 'drop page fields here' from a pivotchart

I created a pivotchart from a pivot table, and the 'Drop Page Fields Here'
shows up on the pivotchart. I do not have any fields to drop into this
section on the pivot table; is there anyway to hide it or remove it from the
pivotchart?

Andy Pope

hide the 'drop page fields here' from a pivotchart

Hi,

See
http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqPivot.html#DropPage

Cheers