-   -   COLLAPSIBLE ORGAIZATIONAL CHART (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/229269-collapsible-orgaizational-chart.html)

Jolene

COLLAPSIBLE ORGAIZATIONAL CHART

Hi

Can someone please tell me how to create a collapsible
organizational/hierarchical chart in excel 2007? The chart has a top level
(level 1), and then a few subordinates (level 2), which have their own
subordinates in turn (level 3) and so on.

If it cannot be done in excel, then maybe it can be done in another office
program and imported as an object?

Thnx

June7

COLLAPSIBLE ORGAIZATIONAL CHART

MS Word, search Organzation Chart. You will get guidelines for using SmartArt
tool on the Insert menu to do this.

"Jolene" wrote:

Hi

Can someone please tell me how to create a collapsible
organizational/hierarchical chart in excel 2007? The chart has a top level
(level 1), and then a few subordinates (level 2), which have their own
subordinates in turn (level 3) and so on.

If it cannot be done in excel, then maybe it can be done in another office
program and imported as an object?

Thnx

Jolene

COLLAPSIBLE ORGAIZATIONAL CHART

Is there a way to collapse the smart art organizational chart? As far as I
know there isn't, and thus SmartArt can not solve my problem.