-   -   Need Help at the earliest in Pie charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/228239-need-help-earliest-pie-charts.html)

shiva

Need Help at the earliest in Pie charts

Hi all,

I have diff no. of coloured cells; for instance Red Blue and white
corresponding to different representations. I want to represent the same in a
Pie chart dynamicallyie if i change the no. of red cells, the percentage
distribution in the Pie chart must vary accordingly.
Kindly help me in the above regard

Luke M

Need Help at the earliest in Pie charts

You can't count/detect colors in XL. Perhaps if you tell us the criteria by
which you are marking said colors though, we could write a formula, which
would then give you the result you desire.

Note, as a thought, a better way to create colored cells would to change
font to white, mark with 1, 2, or 3, and then use conditional format to color
cells accordingly.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M