-   -   how to create a Lineweaver-Burke graph in Excel (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/22793-how-create-lineweaver-burke-graph-excel.html)

Ricardo

how to create a Lineweaver-Burke graph in Excel

I have to create a graph of enzyme inhibition values and I was told to use
Lineweaver-Burke graph for this. the closest thing i have found is found here
http://www.usm.maine.edu/~rhodes/Goodies/EnzKinNsr.html. yet i cant figure
out how to plot.

Barb R.

Create a column of the value "S"
Create a column of Vo for experiment 1.
Create a column of Vo for experiment 2, etc.

Create your X values as 1/S. To be consistent with this example, make sure
your units are the same.
Calculate Y1 from Vo experiment 1
Calculate Y2 from Vo experiment 2.

Start on that and come back when you have that info and ask more questions
as needed.